Over the years, development and operation of the KTrax site has grown to
more than just a hobbyist project. We therefore kindly
ask you for a moderate financial contribution for the
We offer plans for airfields (recommended) and aircraft.
We decided to keep access to the range analyser free to support safety
awareness for FLARM installations.
We also offer a free trial for 1 month of the STANDARD plan.
send email to Gerhard with your airfield ID.
Please pay using your credit card using the buttons below. For the
PREMIUM plan, you can also pay via SEPA bank transfer if preferred.
send email to Gerhard for details.
Please specify airfield name/ID and any callsign(s)
exactly as they appear in the logbook or in the DDB.
Logbook: Airport plans
Public record of takeoffs and landings with web and API access
Accounting: Recording of crew name/club membership number, optionally password protected ("Check-In")
Ease of use: 3-click crew check-in using a QR code
Robust automatic detection of launch mode (winch, self-launch, aerotow)
Accounting: Robust automatic matching of glider takeoffs with tow planes
REST API for integration into own systems (low-frequency querying only)
Excel/CSV download including statistics
400 days data retention (Web, REST, CSV) during plan validity
Valid for 1 year plus 1 month of grace period
Best-in-class email support
Like STANDARD, but with:
Includes registering up to 5 aircraft as per an aircraft plan for logbook
outside home airfield (please e-mail callsigns).
Hosting of your fleet on the
Fleet Reports page.
Like STANDARD, but limited to 2000 takeoffs and 100 days data retention.
Recommended for small clubs or longer gliding camps.
Like STANDARD, but limited to 1000 takeoffs and 100 days data retention.
Recommended for small clubs with limited instruction, restricted or
winch-only fields, short gliding camps etc.
| EUR 218 (12 months)
|| EUR 328 (12 months)
|| EUR 98 (12 months or 2000 TKOFs)
|| EUR 68 (12 months or 1000 TKOFs)
We strongly recommend choosing a plan
appropriate for the number of takeoffs
you estimate for your airfield per year. An aerotow counts
as two takeoffs.
Plans with limited takeoffs run out once the limit is reached.
You can always renew within one month without losing any data.
Logbook: Aircraft plan
The aircraft plan below give you access to the web logbook for
a year for a specific callsign, wherever you fly and
as long as you are covered by OGN stations. Data retention
like is like in the STANDARD plan.
This plan is recommended only for private
owners/operators who fly at several airfields.
Note: The previous distinction between single-seaters,
double-seaters and commercial aircraft turned out to be
impractical. Also, most single-seaters signed up
are modern high-performance self-launch gliders.
Therefore, we are offering only one aircraft plan as of 7/2022.
Of course, existing plans will remain to be valid until their expiry.
Any glider or powered aircraft
EUR 28.00 / aircraft (12 months)
How to pay using the buttons above (PayPal)
- Please enter airfield name/ID or callsign(s)
exactly as they appear in the Logbook.
- For individual aircraft plans, please enter callsign(s)
(not FLARM IDs), e.g.: HB-KWC,D-2781. Select the correct number of
single seaters, double seaters etc.
- The Shopping Cart will open when you press Buy Now.
- Please select 'Check Out' instead of 'Check out with PayPal' to
use your credit card.
Please enter your email address so that PayPal can send you
the payment confirmation. If PayPal asks you to create an account, just
click on 'Not Now'.
Use of contributions
- Provide Logbook, Range analyzer, SAR support etc.
- Operating expenses of the KTrax web site
- Consolidation of code base and development of new features
- Adaptations to the evolving OGN infrastructure
- Bugfixes, improvements
- Phone/email support according to plan
Your contribution is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
- Q: If I sign up, is the access password-protected or public?
- A: Your logbook will be publicly visible. As of 2021,
crew names can be protected by a simple shared password mechanism.
- Q: What happens if an aircraft takes off at a subscribed airfield,
then lands on a non-subscribed one, or vice versa?
- A: If either the takeoff or landing site is subscribed, both
takeoff and landing will be recorded with full data. The 'external'
field must be covered by an OGN station providing data to KTrax for
this to work.
Limitations / Things to remember
- We value customer feedback. Please don't hesitate
if you have any complaints or suggestions!
- The Logbook requires an OGN receiver station at your airfield.
You are responsible for operating it and providing the data to
KTrax via the OGN.
- Your aircraft must be registered in the
- Supported aircraft types: Gliders, motorgliders, SEP, TMG, jets.
Experimental support for hang gliders as long as they launch from
- Delayed OGN data delivery (sometimes used in competitions)
is not supported.
- Supported tracking devices: All types of FLARM, OGN tracker.
- Service depends on the OGN server network and DDB providing KTrax with
their respective data.
- Please allow 1-2 business days from your payment until activation/extension
of your subscription.
- Your subscription period starts with the activation and lasts
12 months plus one month of grace period or until the quota is exhausted.
- One month of grace period is provided in order to allow some delay
in followup subscription payments.
- Logbook, tracking or range analysis data are generally publicly
available. The only exception on KTrax is
crew names, which can be protected by a simple shared password
Please see also our
Terms and Conditions