Learn more about our recent projects!
KISS Technologies - Home
KISS Technologies specializes in
Systems and Applications development (including embedded),
Optimization and Control algorithms and Modeling and Simulation.
Our offer ranges from training/consulting services to the development of
complete, well-specified products. We commit to very high Swiss quality
standards and customer satisfation is our primary goal.
Our motto is to
Keep it Simple and Straightforward—Success by
By strict adherence to our motto we deliver projects
cost effectively and on time. Or, as Leonardo da Vinci and
Steve Jobs put it,
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
- Team Building
- Technical Recruiting
- Best Practices in Hiring
- Best Practices in Software and Hardware development
- Controllers and their optimization, Model Predictive Control (MPC)
- Vehicle dynamics
- Image processing, Computer Vision
- Sensor fusion
- Deep learning, e.g.
- Modeling and simulation (Matlab, Simulink, C/C++ etc.)
- Statistical analysis, Big Data
- Development of clean and simple designs
- Deep dives into algorithms, performance issues and bugfixes for existing
- High performance web backends
- High-Integrity C++ development
- Web-based GIS systems
- Mobile development on iOS and Android
Hardware and Embedded
- Embedded hardware and software development including
drivers and RF hardware: I2C, SPI; ISM, ZigBee, ...
- The KISS founder is a certified Wind Energy expert
- Wind potential measurement, expertise and micrositing
for wind energy projects (e.g. LIDAR measurements)
- Avionics consulting (development, testing and installation) with
a focus on navigation, radar and collision avoidance
Writing and Communication
- Technical writing, document management and translation
(English/German/French; Spanish and Russian together with partners)
- Glossary management
For pre-seed startups
The above list is not exhaustive. Please don't hesitate to
contact us to discuss your needs.
- Business model validation
- Provision of test users
- Interview potential customers
- Define a Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
This page is about the technology company. The New York
hard rock band by the same name can be found